Foodies100 Index of UK Food Blogs
Morphy Richards

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Coffee and travel



Coffee...
Espresso, Latte, Capuccino, Frappe...
I like coffee and one cup of coffee can make my day... Especialy on Sunday morning:)

Smell of the coffee is the best thing which can make you get up in the morning during the week, help you when you are tired and it is essential elemnt of  lovely afetrnoon in lovely cafe. Especially I like small stylish cafes which not only serve coffee but which have special climate and atmosfere.

I like observe how people drink and serve coffee in different parts of the world. While traveling I see that everywhere it is served in diffrent way in different mugs, cups and it taste differently.


Coffee in Spain




Coffee in Cuba















Coffee in Paris




Coffee in Greece



Coffee in Taihland



Coffee in Madeira



and coffee in my flat in Glasgow:)







No comments :

Post a Comment