Foodies100 Index of UK Food Blogs
Morphy Richards

Thursday 12 June 2014

I am back!

I am back! After a long break I am back with my culinary blog. I am staring again to promote healthy eating and healthy lifestyle. I want to where with you my healthy tips, motivation and the way to loose some weight forever. I like preparing healthy, diet, low calories dishes.  Cooking  gives me a lot of fun, de-stresses, relaxes. I hung up on healthy, unprocessed, natural products.
I love food markets and local products. Once again  I want to share with you my own rules of eating, ideas for healthy and natural meals for many occasions, advice on what to buy to eat healthy. I want to show you that you don't have to eat highly processed food, ready meals and that in about 30 minutes you can prepare healthy meal for you family.



I am waiting for your comments and your suggestions.

Little Miss Spoon

No comments :

Post a Comment