Today I would like to write more about skincare. It will be about skincare in winter.
In winter we should especially take care of our skin and follow some more tips which help us look younger and healthier.
1. Protect exposed skin - don't forget about scarf and gloves. Our neck and hands exposed to cold and dry air become more drier.
2. Provide extra moisture to combat drying environment - Never forget about moisture your body after bath and shower. Especially during winter skin dries out so adding an extra layer of moisture will protect our skin.
3. Avoid products with strong detergents and fragrances - beautifully smell body lotions, body washes and soaps causes very often skin irritation especially in dry winter weather. Use mild soaps with extra moisture, non-fragrance body lotions and use non-fragrance laundry products.
4. Moisturise your hands - use a lot of hand creams to protect your hands
5. Never forget about sunscreen - we need to protect our face from the sun even in the winter.